Congratulations Zaidah Abdullah Awarded Malaysia Top 100 Outstanding Real Estate Agent
Zaidah Abdullah the senior team leader in Maxxan Realty Sdn Bhd, she believes that, in order to succeed in this industry, she must be integrity and discipline, no matter in training or coaching.
Top Corporate Leader Magazine Q&A
- Why did you choose to enter the real estate industry?
It is my passion since year 2002, starting from The Apparentice Realty show. But that time I don’t really know how to be a successful property agent, all I think I need to have a degree in Real Estate Management.
- What are the entry standard for entering this industry?
All it need is SPM certification only, the most important things needed is with a strong desire to success in this field.
- What qualities do you think a real estate agent should possess to succeed in this industry?
To succeed in property industry, the qualities to succeed are integrity and discipline.
- How did you stand out in the industry and make customers to choose you?
I treat this career as my business and as my full time job.
- In your personal sales career, what has left you with impressive memories?
A lot impressive memories, especially when some of the clients become my best friend.
- Who do you want to thank the most?
Allah, the Almighty that put this as my career path and definitely to our energetic bosses Mr Tee Kiat Siong and Mr. Sam Jee.
- How do you lead the team and make it easier for team members to succeed in this industry?
Non Stop Training, coaching and monitoring.
- How should a new real estate agent choose a real estate agency?
Choose a company that invests in the education or training of their negotiators.
- Technology is changing the world, what real estate agent should do?
Technology is changing the world, so as real estate agent, we must take part in it.
- What are your personal plans for the future?
I want to be an investor and speaker as inspiration to young generation.